Terms and Conditions for Swim Technique Camps
Accommodation (if applicable)
All accommodation is in the Barcelo Active Hotel on Lanzarote. Rooms are double or twin beds, with single occupancy in the same room style.
Meals and refreshments
All rooms are booked on a Half Board basis, providing breakfast and evening meals.
The full swim course itinerary will be published and sent to you before the start of the camp.
Pool times are booked as 8 - 10 am and 4 - 6 pm. You will need to be on the poolside approximately 10-min before the start of each session.
If you have paid a deposit, we will email an invoice for the balance 60 days before the start of the camp; this needs to be paid 51 days before the start of the camp to maintain your place. If you wish to pay the remainder of your balance earlier than 60 days prior to the camp, please get in touch with ITT.
If the balance is not paid by this time, we reserve the right to retain any deposit paid and find a replacement attendee.
Changes to your booking
You may change the hotel room type up to seven days prior to the camp starting with no charge, after this time it may not be possible to change the room.
In the event you need to cancel your booking with us, you must write to us to advise that you wish to cancel your booking immediately so that we can take the best action required. Cancellation charges do apply and are detailed below:
- a)Cancellation advised 51 days or more before the camp start date
- You will receive a full refund, less any non-refundable deposit paid and any payment processing fees that may have been applied.
- b)Cancellation advised 50 days or under before the camp start date
- Charges will apply for any cancellations or amendments made to your booking within this time. Depending on the time given, we may not be able to offer any refund.
- If you have paid a deposit, the deposit will not be refunded within this time frame.
- If you are able to find a replacement for your booking, we can offer a refund once payment has been received in full from the new attendee, less admin charges. It is your responsibility to find a replacement.
- If you cannot attend due to contracting Covid-19 prior to or during travel to the swim camp/course, and you have booked a course that includes accommodation, full refunds / moving your booking to an alternative date may not be possible, depending on the amount of notice given. We request that you notify us immediately, and we can advise you of any options available to you from then on a case-by-case basis, along with the evidence of a positive covid test.
Please note that if a service is cancelled through no fault of Intelligent Triathlon Training, then the payment processing fee will not be refunded.
Cancellation by Intelligent Triathlon Training:
If we need to cancel a swim camp, you will be given as much notice as possible, and we will always try to offer you an alternative option. With swimming outdoors, sometimes the weather and events beyond our control may require that we change the daily schedule, which will always be in our swimmers' best interest and safety.