Triathlon Coaching - Mark Pearce
£220 Per Month
+ Setup Price: £115
Triathlon coaching with Mark Pearce (Head Coach).
- 1-2-1 Onboarding meeting (1hr)
- Unique ATP designed for you and your goals
- Unique training plan
- Unlimited contact about your plan
- Race plans and pacing strategies with Best Bike Spit
- Membership for Training Tilt Members Area
- Premium Training Peaks Account
You can book a no-obligation chat to discuss your requirements before you commit to anything; this can be booked via our Contacts page or the Contacts button at the bottom of the page.
Triathlon Coaching with Intelligent Triathlon Training
Our Personal Coaching option is the core of our business. Whether you are a local athlete or on the other side of the world, we use modern tools to communicate and develop your training programme to fit your life, goals and aims.
Our approach is:.
Individual athlete-centred plans.
Science and data-driven, blended with the 'art' of coaching.
Structured, detailed and process-driven.
Designed to ensure effective communication to constantly review and update your programme based on your feedback and data.
We work with a range of athletes, including pros and high performing age groupers and age-group athletes from 18 – 65+, the most important criteria are to be committed and wanting a structured programme. It helps to like your triathlon ‘toys’, but it’s not essential.
Who is Triathlon Coaching For?
The focus of our triathlon coaching is to help you meet your goals, whatever they may be. It is an athlete led, coach directed programme
We coach highly motivated and enthusiastic athletes including:
- Professional and Elites in Standard, Middle (70.3), Ironman and Xterra
- Age group athletes aiming for World Championships, Kona qualification and podiums
- Age group athletes aiming to improve their own performances in distances from Sprint to Ironman
- Multi-sport athletes wanting a structured programme to generally improve fitness
The key for us is that you are enthusiastic, open-minded and committed. How fast you currently are is not relevant. It helps if you like an analytical approach as we use a science and data-driven approach, blended with experience and communication with you, the athlete. If the analytics don’t interest you, that's fine, all you need to do is follow the plan and feedback, we do all the number crunching and analysis.
Your goals are your goals, and we will do our best to support you on your journey.
All coaching services are for a minimum of 3 months, after this period we need one month's notice if you wish to finish your coaching contract.